Closing of Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) for all incoming passenger traffic.
Heck Most Immediate
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Hall No.18, Open Gallery, Second Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi- 01, Dt. : 23.03.2020
Subject: Closing of Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) for all incoming passenger traffic.
In continuation of restrictions and advisories including those issued vide orders dated 13th & 14th March, 2020 by MHA and those dated 19th & 21st March, 2020 by Bol, the undersigned is directed to convey the orders of Central Government to stop all incoming passenger traffic on all 107 Immigration Check Posts which includes all Airport ICPs, all Seaport ICPs, all Land Port ICPs, all Rail Port ICPs and all River Port ICPs in view of the spread of COVID-19.
2. 2. Vehicles/ Trains carrying goods for trade or essential goods and supplies are exempted from this prohibition along with their crew, driver, helper, cleaner etc. subject to their thorough screening by medical staff for COVID-19
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tele No. 011-23077502
M. No. 09811355433
Email: [email protected]
- Secretary Ministry of External Affairs.
- Secretary Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- Secretary Ministry of Shipping.
- Secretary Ministry of Road Highways and Transport.
- Secretary Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Secretary Ministry of Tourism.
- Sh. V.K. Yadav, Chairman, Railway Board.
- Chief Secretaries and Directors General of Police of all States and UTs.
- All Director General (CISF, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, GRP, ASSAM RIFLES and NSG).
- Sh. Rajeev Ranjan Verma, Additional Director, Bureau of Immigration (Bol).
- Sh. Vikram Doraiswami, Additional Secretary, MEA.
- Sh. Amitabh Kumar, DG Shipping.
- Sh. A. K. Bamba, Chairman, LPAI.
- Sh. Lay Agarwal, Joint secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Ms. Rubina Ali, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- Sh. Piyush Goyal, Joint Secretary, Border Management, MHA.
- Sh. Kailash Kumar Aggarwal, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Shipping.
- Sh. Rakesh Kumar Verma, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Tourism.
- Sh. Satyendra Garg, Joint Secretary (NE), MHA.
- Sh. Pankaj Agrawal Joint Secretary Cabinet Secretariat.
- Director DGCA.
Copy to for information,
- Sr. PPS to Union Home Secretary.
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Border Management,) MHA.
- Sr. PPS to Additional Secretary (Foreigners), MHA.
- PPS to Director (I), Foreigners Division MHA.
Source link: Closing of Immigration Check Posts (pdf)